numbers you say well if you wait i will look and tell you tomorrow.

i rescedualed my flight to the 16th if thats ok. i am faerly sure i will keep to this one but nothing is certain. dod, i cant get rid of the kerikeri-auckland part as it will cost me 75 us dollors to do so. if i don’t turn up then my entire ticket becomes invalid.

i was going to send a small death catcher i carved out of a nutshell but i decided to keep it with me for a bit. will send cds some other time.